Thursday, October 1, 2009

I got a new job..

at LDS Hospital in the ER, If you are ever there on the weekends drop in and say Hi, I love it! It has been a lot of fun, the drive is beefy but a little book on tape and I'm good. The best thing is when i am driving home late and get to see the State Cap all lit up and GORGEOUS right in front of me, If you haven't seen it up close you need to, it's lovely!

3 comments:

The Best Things In Life Aren't Things... said...

Oh You updated!!! Love the pics! Your boys are just too cute. Hope all is well.

The Best Things In Life Aren't Things... said...

Oh my gosh Janae!! If my kids are even half as cute as yours then I will be happy. I am just amazed at how beautiful they are. I guess cute parents produce cute kids.

Us said...

Janae, I love the pictures! Your boys are adorable! I hope all is well with you and your family. Miss you guys lots and lots!!!

Kati Heath (Johnson)